It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:07 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: 71...Tues 14th April. Arts, Crafts and Plant Swap...
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:31 pm 
The last two months' get togethers have been a really interesting mix of several nationalities, excellent fun and with a good variety of crafts being enjoyed by many lovely, generous people. Especially good have been the fabulous home-made cakes brought by many, to share throughout the day. 8-) Thank you!

Tuesday April 14th (day after Easter Monday) sees the next Arty Crafty Sharing Day happening again, (details as before, PM me if unsure) with a requested addition to the days' usual events...

I know it's early yet in the season, but there may already be some plants you've divided, or over-sown or otherwise propagated, and would like to swap with others, to vary your collection. Bring them along and see what else there is to tempt you.

We'll be doing this every month now until the growing season's over, so no worries if you've nothing to share just yet.

Be nice to add some new faces to the familiar, and with the sunshine - we might even get to be outside... :lol:

All the best
Mudlarks

Post subject: Re: 71...Tues 14th April. Arts, Crafts and Plant Swap...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:50 pm 

Well done for beating me to it - I always swapped plants with friends/family/neighbours in the UK and wanted to do the same now we are in the Jura. sorry we can't join you today - but will try to come over next month. Have a great day
Bravo et à bientot
Odile